Please let us know how you feel about Turning Point. Just click on this link and send an email.
What the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) Has to Say
- The counselors, counselor aides, and program staff members clearly show their compassion for the persons enrolled in the programs. They have established a secure family atmosphere that facilitates therapeutic interventions and recovery.
- The organization has given thoughtful attention to providing a treatment milieu that responds to the individual needs of the persons served in a setting that is encouraging and supportive, yet challenges the persons served to make the necessary positive changes in their lives.
- Caring, competent, and committed staff members take obvious pride in their work to provide recovery services. The enthusiasm and skill of the staff members contribute significantly to the development and provision of high quality programming for which the persons served are truly appreciative.
- Turning Point enjoys an excellent and well-deserved reputation for the provision of quality services. This is reflected in the many tributes paid to the organization by persons served, funding sources, and referral sources.
What Clients Have to Say
- It hasn't been easy, but every day I make an effort to pray, to help someone else and to let someone else help me. I don't know what the future holds, but I know that if I stay sober I'll be able to have whatever future God has planned for me. Thanks, Turning Point.-- Anonymous
- The Turning Point counselors are amazing! They wouldn’t let me hide from my feelings yet I felt completely supported. Now I know how to deal with my feelings. I have strength and hope. I’m only 19 and I’m so blessed to be able to look forward to what’s ahead. -- Jessica S.
- My Turning Point counselor was exceptional. She was professional, knowledgeable and helpful. She gave me more information on my disease than I have ever received in my past ten years of seeking help.-- Anonymous
- Turning Point’s Counselor Aides were the best. I consider them family. I am going to miss them dearly! --Vernon
What Others Have to Say
- Coming to Turning Point made my wife a much stronger and more vital person again. I could barely recognize her voice when we spoke on the phone during her treatment because she sounded so strong for the first time in years.-- Family Member
- The best thing about visiting my son each week during his treatment at Turning Point was seeing him change his perception of himself. He found self-esteem there.-- Family Member
- Staff members are courteous and professional at all times while exhibiting both competence and confidence in the program and its merits. The staff at Turning Point presents as knowledgeable in addiction and recovery, compassionate, professional yet warm and truly committed to the clients served. This is evident from screening through admission, treatment and discharge planning. Staff is ever mindful of the patient’s dignity and respects their particular situation and life stressors. -- Elizabeth Hill, PhD, LCADC,
Independent Peer Reviewer
- Clients are intimately involved in their treatment from the beginning giving them a vested interest in success and self-esteem. -- Elizabeth Hill, PhD, LCADC,
Independent Peer Reviewer
© Turning Point, Inc. | Admissions: 973-239-4600 | Testimonials | Clients' Rights | Directions | Staff Directory | User Agreement | Performance Indicators
Website design and management by Judith Rew with Deezigns